At Kelly Ramsdale & Associates, Inc. we’ve been handling catastrophic injury and death cases since 1999. One of the most difficult things to see is how devastated families are when one of the main income earners in the home dies…and it happens more often than you think.
Many people don’t see the value of life insurance until it’s too late. Whether they think a premature death won’t happen to them or their loved ones, or they simply feel they can’t afford a life insurance premium, the results are the same: financial difficulty and the turmoil that goes along with it.
Not having life insurance is a preventable hardship.
Most people are shocked to learn that they can purchase a substantial life insurance policy for their family for a small monthly payment. Most families could insure both income-earners for less than what they pay for cable.
There are many types of life insurance policies for different family economic situations and for various short or long-term financial planning:
- Term life insurance: Term life insurance is the most affordable type of life insurance. The insured’s beneficiary receives a stated death benefit upon the insured’s death and they often pay a simple, unchanging premium each month for the duration of the term. At the end of the term, the policy expires and the insured must reapply for a new policy.
- Whole life insurance: There are a multitude of whole life insurance policies to choose from. These policies may have shifting death benefits (the amount that is paid to the beneficiaries upon the insured’s death), and premiums can change over time. These polices accumulate cash values that can be borrowed against and may be used to supplement retirement income in the insured’s older years. Whole life insurance policies do not expire and in turn, tend to be much more expensive.
Each family’s needs are different, but in almost all cases, some type of life insurance makes sense. It is the best way to make sure your loved ones are taken care of if the something happens to you.
Call us to discuss which type of life insurance policy makes the most sense for you and your family.
Long Term Care Insurance
Kelly Ramsdale & Associates now has access to Long Term Care policies with multiple features from some of the top-rated companies in the industry.
Long Term Care Insurance is affordable and suitable for people who:
- Have liquid assets greater than $75,000 and a retirement income generally of at least $35,000.
- Can afford the premium without adding an undue financial burden.
- Want to take advantage of lower annual premiums early on when in relatively good health.
The benefits of having Long Term Care insurance are numerous.
- Peace of mind for you and your family about expenses, time, and care concerns.
- Coverage helps you retain your independence and gives you flexibility concerning your living and care choices.
- Care can be provided comfortably in your own home as well as other settings.
- Coverage provides you with the means to protect your hard earned assets and retirement savings.
- Helps shield you from the potentially large long term care medical and caregiver expenses that may not be covered by major medical insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid.
Our Long Term Care Policy Services
We will personally meet with you to understand your needs when it’s convenient for you and provide you with complete information about the choices and companies available.
We will thoroughly answer your questions so you are comfortable with your choice and walk you through the decision and purchase process, as well as provide personalized customer service.
NOTE: These services may be state-specific so please call the number below for assistance.
To learn more, obtain a Long Term Care Assessment Form, or set-up an appointment, please call Kelly Ramsdale & Associates at 800.550.1665.
To Us, It's Personal.SM
Caring | Creative | Professional | Dependable