To Us, It's Personal.
At Kelly Ramsdale & Associates, we understand that the settlement process can be very unfamiliar and intimidating. We understand that during the settlement stage of your case you have an array of decisions to make. You can trust Kelly Ramsdale & Associates to be by your side throughout the process.
- We offer caring, creative, professional, and dependable service.
- We spend the time getting to know you and your life so we can build a plan that meets your specific needs. Everyone’s lives are different and so are their financial situations.
- We partner with the most secure life insurance/annuity companies in the industry to offer you the ultimate peace of mind.
- We protect you by assisting your attorney with settlement document preparation, as well as reviewing documents they receive from defense counsel.
- We will ensure all structured settlement requirements are met to safeguard your financial future.
- We are available at NO COST to you.
We are specially trained in financial matters for injured people and their families, and we aren’t high priced financial consultants from banks or investment firms.
- We are experts at creating plans that address the economic intricacies of life-long medical expenses, and family financial situations of injured people. Bankers and financial planners are experts at investing unexpected windfalls, inheritances, and retirement savings. In personal injury cases, the risk factors change radically and the financial needs are more complicated. That’s when you need someone who has the experience dealing with injury situations.
Most of the investment products from financial planners and bankers have ongoing management and sales fees. These fees are paid by you whether you make or lose money on your investments.
- We have more knowledge than financial consultants in protecting your rights under public benefit programs (such as Medicaid) so you don’t lose them.
We will meet with you in person, by Zoom, or speak with you by phone to walk you through how structured settlements work and what the settlement process entails. We do this every day, and we know that this is new to you. Most plaintiffs find this education process and the information we provide extremely helpful and comforting.
We will attend your mediation and offer expert advice to you and to your attorney. We’re by your side supporting you and advocating for your needs during what can be a very emotional experience.
Our service continues long after you have set up your structured settlement. We personally maintain your records and assist you with any updates such as beneficiary, address, or banking changes.
We are available evenings and weekends by phone or e-mail. Contact us any time with any questions you may have.
General Plaintiff Information